Black Diamond Resort Co provides courtesy transportation between Denali Park and all properties in the park area including transportation to the railroad depot and other locations. Courtesy transportation is the first and last level of interaction between the customer and the company and is extremely important.
- Provide safe and comfortable bus/van transportation within a congested tourist environment. Includes transportation along a major state highway as well as slow speed pedestrian congested traffic environments.
- Greet guests as they arrive and depart in a timely manner
- Accommodate guests to ensure they receive prompt, courteous service
- Effectively and positively communicate with guests, employees, and vendors at all times
- Diplomatic and prompt handling of guest complaints
- Take charge when upper management is unavailable
- Ability to work under erratic deadlines and with changing priorities
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Expedite van/bus schedules and make sure all guests are accounted for
- Report to work in proper clothing, clean, and ready for work
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile/Follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
- Provides Narrated tours
- Provides disembarking assistance and handles luggage
- Assist in performing basic motorcoach maintenance and mechanical duties
- Clean inside and outside of vans/buses including windows
- Collect all vouchers as guests get on the van/bus
- Other duties as required and as they arise
Almost all of the Employees that have come through Black Diamond tell me how different and refreshing it was to work with us. No matter how experienced I think you can gain something wonderful from working for us. Black Diamond offers a cultural environment, not just for the J1 students but also for us as a business, other employees, and the community. We all benefit from this opportunity as people from all over the world come to live and work and travel like a local for a few months in Alaska. Working for us is a great opportunity to learning more about other cultures and perspectives and make lifelong friends. Our jobs are challenging and require a great deal of energy and devotion. We need self-motivated individuals. That have a high team player ethic and love people and adventure!
Seasonal Business Open May 10th to September 22nd
Scheduled for 40 Hours per Week
We have a great summer business in the heart of Alaska and we are looking for a great person to join us! All of our position earn tips as well and are scheduled for 40 hours a week. We have a fantastic place located 10 miles from the Denali National Park Entrance. We have a very unique and fun business and are looking for adventurous, motivated people to join our team. We hire approximately 90 people each summer. We have a unique restaurant, a 9 hole golf course, mini golf course, horse drawn Covered wagon rides, and guided ATV tours. We have a very exciting business with a great working environment! If you are looking for a fun summer job, we are the right place!
We have a very simple system where each person is assigned duties and then we basically expect it to happen. We check in on you a bit but we try to hire people who have great talent, (and basically don't need to be monitored), are easy to work with and can work as a team.
- Ability to remain positive in stressful situation
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs
- Professional and clean appearance
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to learn as much as you can about Black Diamond and Denali Park
- Safe and Clean with a Sanitation Focus at all Times
- Self-Motivated, mature, fun loving Person
- Adventurous looking for a fun summer job
- Friendly and like to talk to people
- Have a positive outlook and be an asset to our team
- You must be 21 years or older to work for us due to liquor license laws and insurance requirements
- Be flexible about what days you work, what schedule, and duties for the day
No matter how experienced I think you can gain something wonderful from working for us.
Please apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our process for hiring is as follows:
#1 Send out inital Informative E-mail
#2 Do a phone or Skype Interview
#3 If both parties want to move forward then we do a reference check
#4 Send out a contract for the summer and add you to our group e-mail list
Contact: Marilyn Usibelli
Black Diamond Resort Co
PO Box 11
Healy, AK, United States 99743
Phone: 907-683-4653 Fax: 907-683-4655 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.blackdiamondtourco.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.