Black Diamond Resort is a very fun and different place to live and work for the summer. We are open from May 11th - September 21st and are looking for great adventurous people to join our team. Our Guide position can be full time working with the horses on our covered wagon guide and teamster position or you can also train and work a few shifts as an ATV guide as well. We are looking for a Self-Motivated, mature, fun loving Person.
- Greet guests as they arrive and depart in a timely manner
- Provide professional level entertainment on guided tour
- Interpretive presentation must be given several times per day with enthusiasm
- Accommodate guests to ensure they receive prompt, courteous service
- Help Teamster with Horses and with Gear and or drive the team
- Clean Pavilion and Cabin and make it read for the Guests to arrive
- Effectively and positively communicate with guests, employees, and vendors at all times
- Diplomatic and prompt handling of guest complaints
- Take charge when upper management is unavailable
- Ability to work under erratic deadlines and with changing priorities
- Complete required reports correctly and in a timely manner
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Use basic office equipment such as phone, copy, fax, photo printer
- Make sure all guests are accounted for
- Report to work in proper clothing, clean, and ready for work
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile/Follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
- Other duties as required and as they arise
Almost all of the Employees that have come through Black Diamond tell me how different and refreshing it was to work with us. No matter how experienced I think you can gain something wonderful from working for us. Black Diamond offers a cultural environment, not just for the J1 students but also for us as a business, other employees, and the community. We all benefit from this opportunity as people from all over the world come to live and work and travel like a local for a few months in Alaska. Working for us is a great opportunity to learning more about other cultures and perspectives and make lifelong friends. Our jobs are challenging and require a great deal of energy and devotion. We need self-motivated individuals. That have a high team player ethic and love people and adventure!
We have a great summer business in the heart of Alaska and we are looking for a great person to join us! We have a very unique and fun business and are looking for adventurous, motivated people to join our team. This is a great outdoor job and we have amazing draft horses.
May 5th - Sep 22nd
- Ability to remain positive in stressful situation
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs required
- Professional and clean appearance required
- Must speak excellent English
- Previous experience or education in performing arts strongly preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills required and public speaking skills
- Willingness to learn as much as you can about Black Diamond and Denali Park
- Must be Safe and Clean with a Safety Focus at all Times
- Must be Team-oriented worker
- Adventurous looking for a fun summer job
- Friendly and like to talk to people
- Have a positive outlook and be an asset to our team
- You must be 21 years or older to work for us due to liquor license laws and insurance requirements
- Be flexible about what days you work, what schedule, and duties for the day.
The position requires a very high degree of professionalism, confidence, and knowledge. Excellent communication, customer service, and multi-taking skills are required.
Please apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our process for hiring is as follows:
#1 Send out inital Informative E-mail
#2 Do a phone or Skype Interview
#3 If both parties want to move forward then we do a reference check
#4 Send out a contract for the summer and add you to our group e-mail list
Contact: Marilyn Usibelli
Black Diamond Resort Co
PO Box 11
Healy, AK, United States 99743
Phone: 907-683-4653 Fax: 907-683-4655 Email: email@example.com Website: www.blackdiamondtourco.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.