Black Diamond Resort is a very fun and different place to live and work for the summer. We are looking for great adventurous people to join our team. Our Front Desk position can be full time working inside or you can train or two jobs and works a combination of front desk/guide or cook, prep cook, we have many positions and a fun combination is working with the horses on our covered wagon guide and teamster position or you can also train and work a few shifts as an ATV guide as well. We are looking for a Self-Motivated, mature, fun loving Person.
-General Building and Equipment Maintenance
-Always keep work area clean and safe
- Professional, be friendly, happy
- Accommodate guests to ensure they receive prompt, courteous service
- Take charge when upper management is unavailable
- Ability to work under erratic deadlines and with changing priorities
- Complete required reports correctly and in a timely manner
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Use basic office equipment such as phone, copy, fax, photo printer
- Report to work in proper clothing, clean, and ready for work
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile/Follow through
- Other duties as required and as they arise
Almost all of the Employees that have come through Black Diamond tell me how different and refreshing it was to work with us. No matter how experienced I think you can gain something wonderful from working for us. Black Diamond offers a cultural environment, not just for the J1 students but also for us as a business, other employees, and the community. We all benefit from this opportunity as people from all over the world come to live and work and travel like a local for a few months in Alaska. Working for us is a great opportunity to learning more about other cultures and perspectives and make lifelong friends. Our jobs are challenging and require a great deal of energy and devotion. We need self-motivated individuals. That have a high team player ethic and love people and adventure!
Our Maintenance position is a great Summer job that offers fun and excitement. You get the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. We have a great facility that consists of a two shops, 16 buildings, restaurant equipment, ATV's and Golf Carts, a pavilion, and various vehicles.
Scheduled for 40 Hours per week
May 1st - Sept 22nd
Housing Available for $15 per day all utilities and basic supplies included
- Ability to remain positive in stressful situation
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs required
- Professional and clean appearance required
- Must speak excellent English
- Previous experience with Customer Service Preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills required and public speaking skills
- Willingness to learn as much as you can about Black Diamond and Denali Park
- Must be Safe and Clean with a Safety Focus at all Times
- Must be Team-oriented worker
- Adventurous looking for a fun summer job
- Friendly and like to talk to people
- Have a positive outlook and be an asset to our team
- You must be 21 years or older to work for us due to liquor license laws and insurance requirements
- Be flexible about what days you work, what schedule, and duties for the day.
The position requires a very high degree of professionalism, confidence, and knowledge. Excellent communication, customer service, and multi-taking skills are required.
Please apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our process for hiring is as follows:
#1 Send out inital Informative E-mail
#2 Do a phone or Skype Interview
#3 If both parties want to move forward then we do a reference check
#4 Send out a contract for the summer and add you to our group e-mail list
Contact: Marilyn Usibelli
Black Diamond Resort Co
PO Box 11
Healy, AK, United States 99743
Phone: 907-683-4653 Fax: 907-683-4655 Email: email@example.com Website: www.blackdiamondtourco.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.