AutoCamp Hospitality Group
FieldStation Moab- Front Desk/Guest Experience Team Member
Are you a natural guide looking to share your expertise, experience, and excitement for the outdoors with others? Do you love to create delight through service and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to be a part of our team at Field Station and join our adventure.
AutoCamp Hospitality Group has always been widely passionate about getting people outdoors together and helping them inspire a love for the environment. Our first brand, AutoCamp, has revolutionized alternative lodging by blending the spirit of the American camping experience with the service and design of a boutique hotel. The success of AutoCamp inspired us to create our newest brand - Field Station - an inspiring and inclusive modern lodging and retail brand for the active outdoor community. Located in some of the most iconic outdoor destinations, Field Station makes it even easier for everyone to get outside more often.
The Front Desk (Guest Experience Team Member) greets and welcomes guests to Field Station and helps to make them feel comfortable in the environment. You will help lead the way in helping guests with various experiences both onsite and offsite to include food and beverage. In general you are in charge of our guests having the most fun possible so please have a similar attitude! This position will check in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Sounds good? We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to attach both a resume and a cover letter telling us about your relevant experience and salary requirements..
- Greet and welcome guests by speaking in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Support guests with registration and accommodation assignments, helping with special requests when needed and possible.
- Guide guests with check-ins/check-outs in an efficient and friendly manner, and in accordance with Field Station's policies.
- Handles all guest requests within reason (e.g. making restaurant reservations, booking car service, recommending local attractions, making arrangements, etc.)
- Collect and distribute messages for guests.
- Pre-register, block, and take same-day reservations; and when necessary future reservations follow hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
- Resolve guest complaints and assist with inquiries that relate to Field Station's services, events, directions, local attractions, etc.
- Assist in solving billing discrepancies.
- Perform cancellations according to procedures.
- Support F&B by heating and serving meals and beverages when necessary, and monitor the pantry for cleanliness.
- Adhere to food and drink safety laws when working in the F&B areas.
- Support Retail & Rental by assisting guests, posting charges, and maintaining cleanliness and presentation of retail space.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A passion for the great outdoors and creating delight for guests
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred
- Ability and comfort in working with cloud-based applications; knowledge of Google Suite products preferred
- Strong relational skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Excellent and attentive customer service
- Must be a MacGyver, and able to find solutions when issues arise
- Must be over 21 to pour alcohol
Required Education and Experience
- No educational requirement.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Hospitality background, preferably in hotels or resorts.
- Food and beverage background.
- Customer service background.
Location: Moab, Utah, US
Posted Date: 4/27/2023
AutoCamp Hospitality Group