The Crown Jewel of Aspen is Hiring:
- Bell Person
Maintain knowledge of:
- Scheduled daily activities;
- Daily arrivals/departures, house count, special events, VIPs, features and services of the hotel;
- Hours of operation of each outlet;
- Parking facilities, layout, and procedures.
- Ensure guests are greeted and assisted curbside within 60 seconds of arriving
- Assists guests with luggage automatically and escorted or directed to reception area
- Guests are introduced by name to the reception
- Opens doors and assist guests and visitors into and out of their vehicles.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Provide luggage tags for stored luggage.
- Document location of vehicles parked in parking facility.
- Park guest vehicles.
- Ensure security of vehicles and their keys.
- Remain at assigned post while not parking vehicles.
- Ensure all driveways are kept clear and vehicles are not parked or left standing in illegal spaces.
- Hold vehicles at hotel entrance in accordance to departmental policy and procedures.
- Answer departmental telephone within three rings, using proper greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Relay accurate directions to guests/visitors on inquiries regarding destinations within the local area.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of local attractions and activities to recommend for guest inquiries.
- Handle guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Back Server
- Banquet Server, On Call
- Cook I
- Cook I - Breakfast
- Cook II Banquet
- Director of F&B
- F&B Supervisor
- Guest Services Manager
- HR Coordinator
- J Bar Barback
- Massage Therapist
- PBX Operator
- Prospect Restaurant General Manager
- Reservations Agent
- Room Service Server
Benefits might include: Seasonal housing, health insurance, paid time off.
Location: Aspen, CO, US
Posted Date: 2/27/2019
Click Here to Apply