Dallas, TX, United States
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Welcome to Hotel Crescent Court, with undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld Dallas sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely Hotel Crescent Court. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our hotel opens a world filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. Fresh from a $30 million renovation, this is Texas luxury living at its finest.
At the Hotel Crescent Court, our associates can expect to work in an environment that focuses on nurturing development and growth. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Complimentary parking, free meals during your shift, and monthly associate celebrations are just a few perks that can be expected when working here.
Primary responsibilities will include; daily administrative tasks as directed by Director of Revenue Management. As a Reservations Coordinator you will be responsible for assistance with inventory and rate management on all internet sites, process reservations for guests and provide services to customers over the phone and in person
- Responsible for all pre-registration, room blocks, and handling all special reservation requests for individuals and groups
- Review group resumes and convey all pertinent information in the system to appropriate personnel
- Ability to quickly answer guest calls and respond to guest emails with impeccable communication.
- Ability to identify, research, resolve and communicate guest issues and requests with expedient follow-up if necessary
- Ability to complete logs and reports accurately and expediently
- Responsible for assistance with inventory and rate management on all internet sites
- Conduct competitive rate and availability surveys
- Maintain a complete knowledge of sales strategies, restricted dates, rates, and room types, all room rates, packages, and promotions, guestroom layouts, contracted/negotiated rate agreements with clients, scheduled events, and guest services (hours of operation, cost, availability)
- Process reservations, including sending reservation and confirmation letters and entering requests
- Responsible for all pre-registration, room blocks, and handling all special reservation requests for individuals
- Be able to perform all duties of Guest Services Agent and assist at front desk as needed.
- Maintain availability calendar and communicate all relevant information to the operations staff
- Monitor daily sales activity and alert Guest Services Manager of sold out nights, group status and possible problem situations
- Review Reservations logbook and Guest Request log on a daily basis
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Ability to effectively deal with customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger to collect accurate information.
- Ability to access, read and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to input 40 WPM on a computer keyboard with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Dallas, Texas, US
Posted Date: 5/14/2019
Click Here to Apply
Crescent Court Dallas