The Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen is hiring for:
- Engineering Manager
- Front Desk Agent
Responsible for guest registration process and communication of resort services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience.
- Process payments and respond to guest inquiries.
- Handle check-ins, check-outs and reservations in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Consistently complete detail-oriented work in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hotel experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Exceptional guest relations/customer service skills.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Flexibility in working varied shifts, holiday and weekends.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Consistently attentive, courteous and efficient in dealings with guests, managers and employees.
Full-time/year around Full benefits/ discounted bus pass Flexible scheduling
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Location: Aspen, CO, US
Posted Date: 5/16/2019
Click Here to Apply
Hyatt Residence Club