$200 Signing Bonus
- Breakfast Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Front Desk Agent
The Front Desk Agent must have the ability to perform all desk attendant functions including checking guests and vendors in and out, reservations, and switchboard. Must have strong customer services skills.
- Provide administrative, reception and program support to management and staff.
- Assist recreation staff in their duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Answer phones and customers' questions including providing general knowledge in a courteous and patient manner.
- Manage walk-in traffic. Sign in customers as needed. Smile and greet customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to guest inquiries.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refer the matter to the management.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment. Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately. Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas and office equipment. Organize and replenish supplies as needed.
- Assist with mailings.
Competitive Pay, Great Benefits and an Awesome Team Environment!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Location: Breckenridge, CO, US
Posted Date: 6/23/2019
Click Here to Apply
The Lodge At Breckenridge