- Act as a senior technical resource at client locations and guide the project teams as well as customers on important technological decisions and ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects.
- Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well as non-functional parameters.
Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet).
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project Collab Sites, MSFT Teams, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive for Business).
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms).
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata).
- Participate in design, code, test review cycles.
- Aid the presales process by lending your SharePoint expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc.
- Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation based on communication with project teams.
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Prior consulting / contracting experience is a requirement.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 8 years of overall software development experience.
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010 to 2016, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server.
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture.
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the SharePoint platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint including intranet and extranet portals as well as external web sites.
- Strong understanding of PowerShell when working with Teams on the Office 365 Platform.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Teams and other services enabled on the Office 365 Online Platform.
- Demonstrated experience with the creation and modification of master/layout pages, web / app parts and other related components.
- Experience with Central Administration for SharePoint On-premises, Office 365 Tenant Administration, and SharePoint Online Administration.
- Must have worked with the following:
- Implementing solutions using out of the box features of Teams.
- App and Web Part Development, Search customizations, Form based development, Workflow development.
- Experience with content migration to a Microsoft Teams environment.
Excellent technology design knowledge and expertise including extensive knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) up to and including 4.6+
- Angular JS, and related UI technologies.
- Automated build, test, and deployment technologies.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- UI Prototyping techniques.
- Service Oriented Architecture and Service Modeling.
- Relevant working experience including expertise in Enterprise Architecture consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building.
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Project management skills/experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Lighthouse Computer Services is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 6/29/2019
Click Here to Apply
Lighthouse Microsoft Technology Group LLC