The Charter at Beaver Creek is now hiring for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager!
Competitive pay Great benefits Generous PTO On-site parking & more!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Positive Customer and Associate Relationships: Assist the Housekeeping Manager with hiring, training, motivating, recognizing; coach and develop Housekeeping associates through implementation of incentives and training plans; support Housekeeping manager in an effort to ensure proper staffing and scheduling for maximum productivity; assist in controlling payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability; communicate priorities to staff through daily and weekly meetings (35% time)
- Supports Audit Standards: Holds hourly staff accountable to the Quality Assurance (QA) process; Ensures departmental compliance with Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures (30% time)
- Administrative Duties: Responsible for inventory, purchasing, completing weekly and monthly cleans report and assisting with tracking financials (15% time)
- Maintain Cleanliness Standards: Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards (10% time)
- Reporting Problems: Identifies and reports maintenance related problems. (5% time)
- Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Location: Avon, CO, US
Posted Date: 6/29/2019
Click Here to Apply
The Charter At Beaver Creek