Alpharetta, GA, United States
# of Openings: 1
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Inspired by the mythical land of Avalon, where the experience of the "Good Life" is ever-present, The Hotel at Avalon arrives — a grand reimagining of resort environment, where guests are immersed in the timeless art of living well.
Here at the Hotel at Avalon, the "Good Life" is ever present in our benefits of becoming an associate! In addition to our Company's medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, Hotel at Avalon associates also enjoy free lunch or dinner during your shift in our Associate Cafe, free gated on-site parking, provided uniforms, and discounted dry cleaning rates on-site. In addition, you and your family have access to Marriott's discounted hotel room program at thousands of Marriott locations around the world.
"Think of us as a guide to the extraordinary, a gateway to the unconventional, a beacon of good taste".
Plan and manage the restaurant operations to achieve customer (guest, associates, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals
- Direct day to day operations for all restaurant operations.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Market the Food and Beverage outlet; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulations, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Large, high-volume restaurant experience preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or complex problems and food and beverage management.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, US
Posted Date: 7/12/2019
Click Here to Apply
The Hotel at Avalon and Alphar