The Charter at Beaver Creek is now hiring for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager! Competitive pay Great benefits Generous PTO On-site parking & more!
The duties and responsibilities of the Housekeeping Manager include but are not limited to:
- Direct Housekeeping, Laundry and public space cleaning functions of the Hotel to established standards.
- Interview, hire, schedule, train, evaluate and promote Room Attendants, Housemen and Supervisors.
- Ensure cleanliness of assigned areas to the Hotel’s cleanliness standards.
- Respond to less than satisfactory guest comments regarding housekeeping or cleanliness related issues.
- Conduct regular daily walk through inspections of all assigned areas; make note of discrepancies assign abatements and follow-up for completion.
- Maintain payroll budget and productivity within plan, and schedule to occupancy levels and overall business conditions of the hotel.
- Reporting and follow-up of maintenance requests, review quality of work and timeliness of repairs.
- Security of Department property including all keys, equipment, supplies and radios.
- Ensure safety of Guest property in the rooms through staff adherence to security and safety procedures.
- Administer Hotel’s lost and found program including training of staff in all components of lost and found procedures.
- Conduct scheduled inventories of Housekeeping supplies e.g. linens, room amenities, etc. as directed and maintain appropriate par levels.
- Conduct Guest Room inventory e.g. hangers, iron, etc. on a semi annual schedule.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with Company Safety policies, and all applicable State and Federal statutes. And train staff in Hotel Emergency Procedures including semi-annual fire drills.
- Apply ergonomic requirements in Housekeeping and Laundry departments.
- Ensure that Housekeeping and Laundry staffs receive biohazard/blood-borne pathogen training on a semi-annual basis.
- Review period P&L reports with GM or DO and report on variances to budget.
- Do required performance reviews for staff on a timely basis.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to negotiate best price for products used, and recommend changes in product and cost to the GM or DO.
- Ensure that vendors are maintaining equipment per their contract for service calls, calibrations and repairs.
- Be a Hotel standard bearer for professionalism, appearance, service, and success to the Hotel staff.
- Conduct all other duties, responsibilities, actions and activities that are inherent in the Housekeeping Manager’s position.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager, or designated Director.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Location: Avon, CO, US
Posted Date: 7/27/2019
Click Here to Apply
The Charter At Beaver Creek