- Assistant Manager - The ideal candidate will be organized, self-reliant, and dependable. The position will report directly to the Restaurant Manager and will be expected to manage the day-to-day operations of the busy restaurant floor. Responsibilities will include managing a staff of ~15, running the door and helping with the successful operation of the floor, as well as assisting with booking/planning of banquet functions.
- Lead Line Cook - The Lead Line Cook will prepare and plate food during service, following the guidelines set forth by the Chef, while ensuring that all food served is of the highest quality and that it is ready to be served to the guest at the appropriate time. The Lead Line Cook will also function as a bridge of communication between the kitchen line and the Chef on all routine and additional tasks.
- Pantry Cook
- Prep Cook - will be responsible for the preparation of soups, sauces, vegetables, and proteins according to Terra Bistro's standardized recipes. In addition to preparing items according to the daily prep list, the AM prep cook will be responsible for the receiving and proper storage of all kitchen-related deliveries, following the guidelines set forth by the Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine.
- Hot Line Cook - will prepare and plate food during dinner service, following the preparation and presentation guidelines set forth by the Chef, ensuring that all food served is of the highest quality and that it is ready to be served to the guest at the appropriate time.
- Dishwasher - will be responsible for washing all plate ware, flatware, pots, pans, cooking utensils, and any other restaurant related wares. The dishwasher will clean and maintain the dish machine station, communal kitchen work space, kitchen equipment, and kitchen floors following the guidelines established by the Chef, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and satisfaction.
Full Time & Part Time Year-Round Positions available. Great benefits & pay!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Location: Avon, CO, US
Posted Date: 8/11/2019
Click Here to Apply