# of Openings: 1
Store Number: 1053
Doing Business As: Benihana Miramar
Business Unit: Benihana National of Florida Corp.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Seeks out and uses service-related guest feedback and takes appropriate action to continually improve the level of service, drive overall guest satisfaction, increase return visits and reduce guest complaints.
- Develops and implements plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the areas of server attentiveness and table cleanliness.
- Concentrates on training service personnel, to continually improve the guest experience.
- Ensures safety, sanitation and security guidelines are followed at all times and immediately resolves any items identified in inspections.
- Reinforces suggestive selling behaviors by ensuring that the guest is invited to enjoy sushi, side orders, beverages and desserts as part of the dining experience.
- Is responsible for maintaining the Benihana standards of products, services and quality.
- Creates and fosters a culture to make wine and sake an integral part of every guest's dining experience.
- Sources, recruits and selects diverse, highly skilled service and front of house employees.
- Guarantees commitment to dress/grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Ensures steps of service are consistently executed by training, developing and holding employees accountable.
- Supports other managers in food and beverage training to develop the front of house employees.
- Delivers timely performance feedback in the form of active coaching, counseling and recognition.
- Develops and implements service plans that outline specific initiatives to increase return visits.
- Inspires teamwork among managers to build guest counts, sales and earnings through providing a superior dining experience for the guest.
- Manages beverage costs and monitors to ensure that all beverages are properly pre-checked and accounted for.
- Is responsible for protecting the company's assets and interests from damage and theft. Keeps equipment functional.
- Takes a leadership role in initiating service standards that support the goal of delighting the guest.
- Demonstrates the appropriate level of knowledge and problem-solving and decision-making skills needed to drive service initiatives.
- Holds employees accountable for excellent service-related results and fosters an environment of open, clear, two-way communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Required: Two to five years of restaurant management experience working in a high volume full service concept.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years restaurant management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Contact Management systems; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network! Text "Benihana" to 51893.
Location: Miramar, Florida, US
Posted Date: 8/26/2019
Click Here to Apply
Benihana National Corp