As a Consultant at Spyglass MTG, you will be working on projects to develop technology solutions for a variety of clients in industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Higher Education. Your work is generally done at client locations in the Greater Boston and New England area in a team environment that consists of Spyglass and Client members.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Experience in building enterprise models and data analytics using Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop tabular, multidimensional models compatible to Azure SQL warehouse standards with Analysis Services.
- Experience working with data gateway, data integration, self-service data preparation.
- Develop, publish, schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements.
- Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design and prototyping.
- Strong understanding of Power BI application security layer models.
- Strong understanding of data modeling techniques for large scale BI initiatives.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Power BI experience.
- 3+ years of working experience in data warehousing or data analytics/visualization projects.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI).
- 3+ years of experience in SQL.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 10/26/2019
Click Here to Apply