$15 + Tips! ($500 SIGN ON BONUS)
At Nemacolin Resort, we believe a stay with us will enhance your life by creating memories that last a lifetime. How do we accomplish this? We place food and service at the heart of everything we do! We just happen to operate a phenomenal resort called Nemacolin located in Farmington, PA 15437; you should come and grow your career here!
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Food and Beverage department that serves food and drinks to our resort guests in a professional manner, as well as maintaining comprehensive menu knowledge and excellent customer service skills.
Be Excellent, Be Engaged, Be Empowered to Create Lifelong Memories.
The Server is responsible for selling and serving food and drinks to resort guests in a professional manner. Servers must maintain comprehensive menu knowledge and excellent customer service skills. Additionally servers must have knowledge of the procedures involved to safely and responsibly serve alcohol to resort guests while utilizing the Micros system to process orders.
- Utilizing Micros systems
- Adhere to Resort safety practices and procedures
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Maintaining Food and Alcohol Knowledge
- Serving Alcohol safely and responsibly
- Check identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Utilizing appropriate verbiage in accordance with Forbes standards to communicate with guests
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve alcohol.
Why work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is the area’s premier destination for launching a Five-Star, Five-Diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering our associates competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments in order to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin Woodlands Resort realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice and encouragement along the way.
Awards and Accolades
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Posted Date: 7/17/2020
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort