The Bartender must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. A guest's dinner and/or bar experience should be equally enjoyable and the Bartender plays a major role in the overall experience. Consistency is a key element in a positive experience. The Bartender should be organized, able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure. Ability to be guest sensitive and possess a sense of timing is also required. The Bartender should also take pride in their personal appearance and show dedication to their job. Display integrity and honesty in all aspects of your employment.
Silverspot Cinema offers a competitive salary and great benefits! For management positions, Silverspot covers 100% of employee only health insurance, dental, vision and basic life insurance/AD&D. We also offer dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental benefits such as short-term disability and long-term disability. Our eligible associates also enjoy vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, movie passes and employee discounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe conditions and actions to a supervisor and/or Manager.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and meets other housekeeping needs as required by Silverspot.
- Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test with a score of 90% or better.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements to purchase alcohol.
- Welcome each guests personally within 30 seconds.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- Work as a team with all Silverspot's personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to Silverspot's standards at all times.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in agreement with Logan's Roadhouse standards.
- Wash and sterilize stemware.
- Be attentive! Offer your assistance before the guests has to ask for it.
- Count drinks Guests are served.
- Place current bar tabs in front of Guests at all times.
- Anticipate your guest's needs. Follow the half-full rule when offering another drink. Be alert of guest signals(raising a hand, looking directly at you, etc.), and acknowledge the guest so they know you will be right with them.
- Responsible service of alcohol. Should a guest reach the state you do not feel they should drive, we will
supply a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask for management intervention if necessary.
- Complies with tips policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. 1-2 years prior experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Alcohol Training compliance, bartender certification (if applicable), Alcohol Server permit where required by law.
Walks and stands during entire shift.
Continuously reach,bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
Remain stationary for long periods of time.
Frequent washing of hands.
Be Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify.
Location: Naples, Florida, US
Posted Date: 1/14/2021