We all know there's no place like home. But why should that stop us from creating an inviting, sociable atmosphere where long-term guests can put up their feet and relax? A place for guests to enjoy a free, hot breakfast; complimentary evening drinks; and a friendly chat with new friends around the outdoor fireplace. Across our 200 hotels, our inviting spaces offer a sense of community and thoughtful service that give guests the freedom to relax, work, and play.
Just like our colleagues.
We'll help you create the warmest welcome. Whether you're preparing a suite exactly as your guest wants it, recommending tasty comforts from The Pantry, or just knowing guests by their name, rather than their room number. Your big-hearted personality will help guests feel free to be themselves.
Right now, we're looking for a Room Attendant – to make sure our rooms and suites are always 'fresh and welcoming' for our guests after a busy day – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in or get a bit of last minute work done. We'll need a little flexibility with your time so we can serve our guests the best we can.
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust furniture
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests' queries (e.g. on additional services)
- Help guests retrieve lost items
- Work experience as a Room Attendant - six months
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Please send resume for consideration.
Location: Davie, Florida, US
Posted Date: 4/7/2021