Hospitality America is looking for a night auditor to join our team! The night auditor is responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions which occur each day at the hotel.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employment
Scope of the Position:
- Closing and balancing all room accounts.
- Counting and balancing cash and credit card receipts.
- Balancing direct bill accounts.
- Verifying and balancing vouchers.
- Running a trial balance report.
- Investigating or analyzing out-of-balance situations.
- Making adjustments or corrections to accounts as needed.
- Printing and distributing various computer audit reports.
- Completing required revenue and expense reports.
- Preparing guest folios for Express Check-out.
- All guest service representative responsibilities.
- Have knowledge of hotel fire and safety procedures.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work permit.
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.JB.0.00.LN
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL, US
Posted Date: 4/7/2021
Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines - Front Office