The Pittsburgh Marriott North's River City Grille is in search of a talented full time bartender to join their team! Our newly renovated restaurant will be a fabulous environment for employees and guests alike.
The Bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. They will also up-sell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
- High School Diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods.
Location: Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 5/5/2021
Pittsburgh Marriott North