Outside Guest Services Members must give a positive first impression of the golf course as well as contribute to maintaining a functional course through guest assistance, cleaning of golf carts, and other appointed tasks.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Staging carts in staging area for appropriate tournament specifications and daily play.
- Clean and maintain each golf car after every round played; taking out trash in compartments, inspect for damage, hose down tires, trim, and base of cart, wipe down the cart and clean windshield. Check and fill sand/seed bottles and attach score card.
- Park/store golf cars in appropriate areas inside the storage facility and make sure each cart is plugged in and charged for the next day.
- Fuel and clean Range Picker daily.
- Shuttle members/guests to/from parking lots, and to/from the driving range.
- Picks up range balls using range picker, cleans range balls and restocks trays.
- Works closely with pro shop staff and golf professionals to prepare and conduct tournaments.
- Ensures a clean and orderly work environment inside the golf car facility and around the practice range.
- Other Outside Services Duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- Must be able to move objects up to approximately 75 pounds about the workplace safely.
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. Please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits.
***Complimentary Lift Pass***
- Mountain Biking
- Swimming Pool
- Ice Rinks
- Bowling Alley
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Retail Shops
- Rental Equipment
- Trail Rides
- Gun Club
For a full list of openings please visit:
Location: Sun Valley, Idaho, US
Posted Date: 6/8/2021
Sun Valley Resort