Seeking a Full-Time motivated professional interested in expanding their hospitality experience. Must have a positive guest-oriented attitude, excellent communication skills and strong multi-tasking ability. Primary duties include all Front Office related.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for day to day running of the front desk. This includes:
- Maintaining a courteous disposition during the everyday interaction with Short-Term renters, Long-Term renters, Club members and Home Owners, as well as the general public.
- Opening and closing the Vail Racquet Club at specified hours of operation and ensuring the club is locked and safe for the night.
- Running all the necessary reports and performing all tasks on the daily AM/PM check list.
- Performing the nightly audit successfully and making the daily drop into the safe.
- Making reservations (via phone and email)
- Recognizing that customers and their satisfaction are our primary reasons for being here.
- Performing check-in and check-out with our Short Term rental guests.
- Handles complaints in an expeditious, courteous, professional manner and refers dissatisfied customers to a Manager if need be.
- Works with and assists co-workers at the front desk. Being a team player.
- Sustain close communication with Housekeeping in regards to any changes in reports for that day; room moves, late departures, special requests, etc.
- Greeting and bidding farewell to the guests entering and leaving the club with a pleasant demeanor.
Location: Vail, CO, US
Posted Date: 6/29/2021
Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort