Up to $1,500 Bonus!
Perfect for students - minimum age 14 years +.
Full & part-time seasonal/year-round positions:
- Banquet Setup Houseperson
- Bell Person
- F&B - Assistant Managers, Bartenders, Servers, Hosts, Cashiers, Cooks, Dishwashers
- Maintenance Technicians
- Grounds Crew/Landscaping
- Security Officers
The Security Officer is critical to Beaver Run Resort's operations. This position will regularly interact with guests and staff and assist them in various capacities. The Security Officer will monitor the property and lock and secure various areas and doors and respond to fire alarms, medical and other emergency situations. This position serves as a liaison between the police and fire departments. Administrative duties include, but are not limited to completing and filing of forms, creating keys, distributing parking permits, etc. Full time, seasonal. Reports to the Security Manager. Variable schedule. Shift differentiation pay available for night shifts. Guest service backgrounds are welcome, we will train the right individual!
- High School/GED required
- Security or guest service background preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English language proficiently
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as MS Word, Excel and email with the ability to learn
- Valid driver's license and insurable through Company vehicle insurance
- Spa - Massage Therapist & Concierge
For more information, contact HR@beaverrun.com or call 970-453-8737.
Location: Breckenridge, CO, US
Posted Date: 7/10/2021
Beaver Run Resort