The Williams/Circle Pines KOA is an outdoor campground destination looking for enthusiastic people to join our front desk hospitality team. Located in beautiful Northern Arizona about an hour from the Grand Canyon, we are a seasonal park offering camping in RVs, Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, tents & Teepees. Our goal is to create a great camping experience for our guests by offering excellent customer service. If you enjoy meeting new people, working in a fun yet challenging environment and helping families create memories to last a lifetime we want to talk to you!
• Ensures customers receive a high level of service consistent with our customer service philosophy
• Learn and operate campground management system
• Communicate with all staff and management using Basecamp System
• Enforce campground policies and implement solutions consistent with goals of park
• Proactive guest management to ensure positive environment for all guests
• Coordinate with Guest Service staff for late guest arrivals
• Coordinate with Guest Service staff for problem resolution when applicable
• Assists with handling and resolving guest complaints
• Check in guests upon arrival and relay all pertinent information about the park & their stay
• Answer incoming phone calls helping guests make reservations & answer questions
• Facilitate guest ticket purchases for area attractions
• Cashier souvenir sales as well as stocking merchandise
• Check and answer guest emails and voicemails
• Utilize creative problem solving skills
• Complete various duties as assigned by manager which can include but are not limited to: light janitorial duties, assisting other departments in completion of tasks, overall support in daily performance of the campground.
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritize
• Able to work with others and work independently
• Professional Appearance and attitude towards guests and fellow team members
• Communicate professionally and patiently
• Be on your feet during shift and able to lift at least 30 lbs.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate leadership abilities
• Intermediate computer proficiency including email, internet and Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work at high altitude – 7000ft.
The working hours for this position will be Monday through Sunday with high activity on weekends and holidays with a starting pay of range of $13 and up depending on your experience. Successful applicants can expect between 15-40 hours per week depending on the occupancy of the park. This position is seasonal March 1 - October 31st with most hours occurring May 15-August 30. Accommodation options available for the season.
Location: Williams, Arizona, US
Posted Date: 7/19/2021