Lure Fish House Restaurant - We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team at our Santa Barbara location.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the restaurant industry? Do you love seafood and have a passion for quality service? If so, you might be the perfect fit for Lure Fish House!
Lure Fish House is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. We use local and organic ingredients whenever possible and we strive to create a fun, fast-paced, and safe work environment for our staff and guests.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring guest satisfaction, maintaining high standards of food quality and cleanliness, and leading a team of motivated and professional staff.
To be considered for this position, you must have previous restaurant management experience and a strong knowledge of the food and beverage industry. You must also be able to perform in every front-of-house position, communicate effectively with guests and staff, enforce company policies and guidelines, and solve any problems that may arise.
As a Restaurant Manager at Lure Fish House, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary starting at $25.10 per hour
- A generous profit share program
- Retirement plan options
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- A supportive and friendly work culture
- Opportunities for growth and development
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and join a successful and growing company, apply today!
Lure Fish House has 6 locations: 1 in Scottsdale, AZ and 5 in California.
• Address all guest complaints
• Maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant
• Ensure the quality of food served to guests
• Maintains proper staffing that allows the restaurant to be optimally functional and profitable
• Reinforce employee guidelines established at orientation / training
• Uphold and promote company values and polices
• Work closely with the GM and KM
• Must understand and be able to perform in every FOH position
• Set up restaurant for success during and after every shift
• Set ambiance
• Proficient Knowledge of Aloha
• Exemplify Superior knowledge of all food items, drinks, standards, and expectations.
• Perform Line Checks and Quality Control Checks
• Build lasting guest relations
• Be able to give progressive discipline and employee communication documentation when called for
• Be able to problem solve for any maintenance in the restaurant and know who to call
Must have restaurant management experience to apply.
$25.10/hr starting rate
Competitive profit share program
Retirement plan options
Benefits - Health, Dental and Vision
Location: Santa Barbara, California, US
Posted Date: 9/2/2023
Fishlovers Porter Ranch LLC