The Patio is now hiring ALL POSITIONS!
At Tennessees Patio in Quincy, IL, we value our work family above all else! Our goal for you as a Tennessees Patio employee is to allow your personality to shine and make it a great place to work, all while exceeding guest expectations.
As a Bartender, you will be responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is tailored to the customer's preference. A bartender will efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve customers responsibly. A Bartender will be required to have an extensive knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able to recommend and reinforce the customers' orders. A Bartender will also be a resource for Servers in the restaurant to answer questions about our Spirited Drinks.
The Bartender is committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and prepares drinks with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs with further direction from Management.
- Welcoming customers and determining beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food Handler's Certification and Liquor License if required by IL Food Safety Regulations
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling workplace surrounded by an amazing team, apply today!
Location: Quincy, Illinois, US
Posted Date: 9/7/2021