NashHouse Southern Spoon and Saloon is now hiring for all Front of House positions including Bartenders. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our passionate team and are looking for professional, organized, friendly, and outgoing people to ensure our guests' enjoyment.
NashHouse Southern Spoon and Saloon serves New-South Cuisine in a Pub and Music Hall Environment with 36 drafts on tap, a top shelf whiskey wall and craft cocktails. Live music every night. Located just steps from the Music City Center and a short walk to Bridgestone Arena- Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Late Night.
Bartender Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes each guest personally using enthusiastic words, tone, and body language at all times.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant
- Guides guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages, recipes, and ingredients
- Keeps the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service
- Takes accurate orders, enters them into the POS system, and partner with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests' expectations.
- Provide friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of resulting in return business.
- Take immediate action to correct any issues and notify appropriate supervisor.
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet all requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Responsibly serves alcohol and remains aware of guest's state of intoxication.
- Prepare checks, present them to the guest, and process cash or card payments.
- Clearing and resetting bar area.
- Reporting to work in neat and clean uniform; maintaining well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by company policy.
- Bartender to perform other duties as directed.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, US
Posted Date: 9/13/2021
Eighth Sobro Inc