Property Manager - Turnkey Properties Bespoke PM Company - Good pay & benefits - Full Time/Year round Reliable/Honest/Solid PM Skills/Mechanical & AV/IT Basics/Good with People/Self Starter/Problem Solver 970.315.2852 Info@TurnkeyProperties.com
Job Status: Full time
Education Level: High school education or GED required
Experience Level: Some experience required
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
Location: West Village, CO, US
Posted Date: 10/1/2021