The Guest Services Manager at Sprinkles will oversee the day-to-day performance of the team processing Guests’ orders and support calls and emails in an accurate and efficient manner, which includes scheduling, training, development, and evaluation of the team in a call center environment. Responsibilities include analyzing data and developing associates to be experts at their position and act as a liaison between guests, managers, vendors, and other departments to ensure high-quality service levels and a positive guest experience. This role will be based onsite at our headquarters in Austin, TX, and is currently working in a hybrid model with social distancing and safety measures in place.
- Lead by example and supervise/manage the team by being positive, while holding associates and yourself accountable. This will include providing feedback and recognition as well as coaching/counseling as needed to maintain/enhance the culture of Sprinkles.
- Maintain professional service standards by demonstrating, training, developing, and evaluating Guest Services Associates’ skills in all areas including communication, sales, recovery, sense of urgency, and adherence to Sprinkles’ policies.
- Skillfully and professionally represent the company, always maintaining composure when dealing with guests, associates, operations team, and vendors via the phone including resolving escalated situations.
- Use system data to analyze staffing needs, associates’ performance, and sales opportunities to identify areas for improvement and successful operations areas.
- Manage team’s schedule and performance to ensure daily coverage in processed a high volume of incoming phone calls, online orders, and emails.
- Ensure associates respond to guest and operations manager’s feedback and questions appropriately in a quick and efficient manner.
- Possess expert knowledge of call center associate’s duties and provide additional guest support during high volume call times.
- Maintain vendor relationships with delivery service providers including 3rd party vendors to ensure orders are delivered up to standards and communicate potential sales opportunities on the marketplace channels.
- Support training team to ensure all Guest Service training tools and documentation remain current and available on the internal training library.
- Support the Sales Team to delegate order input across the team and other duties as assigned by management.
- This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and high-volume call center environment.
- Ability to handle sales with Guests while ensuring the team remains compliant with PCI rules and regulations.
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint as well as the ability to navigate the web with multiple computer screens efficiently is required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends is required.
Perks of Working with Sprinkles:
- Full benefit options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K with match
- Paid time off and the opportunity to do good – Sprinkles partners with several charities and community organizations
- Sprinkles Associate Card to sprinkle the joy to your family, friends, and community
- Development and growth opportunities
*Sprinkles is an equal opportunity employer
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Posted Date: 10/11/2021