We're looking for smart, savvy Restaurant General Managers who are not afraid to have a little fun and let their personality shine. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing an amazing experience for every single guest. If you have a passion for great guest service and like to work in an environment where that passion is noticed and appreciated, we would love to welcome you to the MOD Restaurant General Manager position. MOD celebrates self-expression, genuine hearts, and individual spirits who are committed to enjoying life's journey and creating not just a cool place to eat, but an inspired place to work.
MOD has over 400 locations across 25 states and currently have 20 locations in the CO market.
Come find out why MOD has recently been voted as one of the top places to work and was recognized by Fortune as one of the “20 Best Workplaces in Retail,” a “Best Workplace for Women,” a “Best Workplace for Millennials,” and a “Best Workplace for Diversity.”
We are currently looking for a GM at our Castle Rock location. Please send your resume and we will be in touch!
Specific requirements for Restaurant General Manager opening:
- 2+ years experience in quick service or fast pace environment (pizza experience a definite plus)
- Must be guest service oriented and quality conscious
- Available to work daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills with a passion for training and development
- Experience building connections with customers and squad: embody the guest-first attitude
- Actively inspires and challenges your team while holding them accountable for the standards that have helped build MOD to its current culture
- The ability to work in a fast-paced food service environment that allows for you to work directly with your team members
- Handle high noise levels due to operations, guests and music in the restaurant
Here are some of the beneftis to working with MOD as a Restaurant General Manager:
- Bonus pay offered quarterly
- Health insurance available after qualifications met(Full time required) and waiting period passed. Company pays 50% approximately of insurance cost
- Employee discounts
- PTO and sick time offered after qualifications met(Full time required) and waiting period passed.
- Flexible schedule
Location: Castle Rock, Colorado, US
Posted Date: 11/10/2021