Year-Round /Full-Time Positions:
- Community Service Officers
- Events Coordinator
- Housing Manager
- Info Center Guest Service Attendant
- Maintenance Operators
- Museum Guest Service Attendant
- Planner II
- Police Officer
· Prepares a variety of routine and special police forms and reports.
· Maintains a safe, orderly traffic flow by directing traffic, issuing citations for violations and investigating traffic accidents.
· Performs security checks for homes, businesses and other property.
· Makes arrests as warranted and attends and testifies in court as required.
· Conducts an active crime prevention program involving schools, civic organizations and other organizations.
· Maintains all police equipment in good working order and reports malfunctions and/or damage.
· Conducts himself/herself in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
· Adheres to Town of Frisco policies, standards, and regulations including but not limited to proper attire, safety procedures, and overall professionalism.
· Ability to function and make good decisions in the absence of a supervisor.
· Communicates in a professional, courteous and timely manner both verbally and written when dealing with Town of Frisco Employees, citizens, customers and vendors.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- Recreation Guest Service Lead
Excellent benefits & working environment.
Location: Frisco, CO, US
Posted Date: 1/1/2022
Town of Frisco