We are looking for: Cook, Steward, Maintenance Technician I, Grounds Technician, Painter & Furniture Specialist, Security Officer Overnight, Housekeeper, Bell Attendant, Management positions available. We offer discounted bus passes, health insurance, 401K, paid time off, preferable hotel rates at auberge resorts, and more!
Join our team as a Cook for Hotel Jerome, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing high-quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in designated outlets.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and resort requirements.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment and tools only as intended, properly, and safely.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental/resort policies and procedures, other information pertinent to the job performance.
- Meet with Sous Chef to review assignments, anticipate business levels, changes, and other information pertinent to the job performance.
- Ensure cleanliness and working condition of all tools
- Understand your ingredients and utilize them properly in order to minimize waste and maintain controls.
- Organize and maintain production via prep lists and/or production lists as formulated by Sous Chefs, as well as Station Cooks.
Location: Aspen, CO, US
Posted Date: 5/7/2022