Restaurant Manager Job Description:
The Restaurant Manager (RM) is responsible for working closely with the General Manager (GM) and Multi-Unit Manager to ensure the overall success of their restaurant. This includes being responsible for the overall efficiency, quality, service, and financial performance of the restaurant. As a restaurant manager, you will lead a team in service and quality and be the face of our business.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities :
- Lead our team in service and quality
- Manage the hiring and training of team members
- Delegate responsibilities and duties
- Create and manage operating routine to insure good cash handling, food production, bar production, guest services, inventory, purchasing and safe food handling
- Create a fun and motivating environment
- We are looking for a leader so you must be comfortable with hands-on food production, hands-on repair and maintenance of restaurant equipment, and facility issues
- Prior restaurant supervisory experience.
- Fundamental computer skills.
- Basic understanding of restaurant financial statements.
- Schedule flexibility for night and weekend schedule
- 45-50 hour workweek
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Growth opportunities available within the company
- 401(k) (eligible after a year of service, can make post/pre-tax deferrals, match 100% of the first 3%, 50% of the next 2%).
- Health Insurance (low and high deductible plans), vision, dental, and long term disability
- Paid Vacation (5 days after 6 months, 10 days after a year)
- Participation in quarterly variable compensation profit sharing program
Location: Towson, Maryland, US
Posted Date: 5/11/2022