Sorrel River Ranch is a luxury property located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by stunning buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
With over 15 years in business, we are looking for an entrepreneurial Front Desk/Rooms Leader to join us in enhancing our experiences for the 2023-2024 Season. This leader will have the track record to assist in a reposition of our services, systems, and culture to help our guests discover the stunning landscapes and adventures of Southern Utah.
Leading Candidates Will Have:
- Hotel pre-opening, renovation, or transition experience
- AAA or Forbes luxury service experience
- Worked in rural style resorts, ranches, or ski resorts
- An eye for technology and creating efficient systems
- A natural affinity for the outdoors
- Supervise and assist team in all daily front desk activities
- Display daily presence in desk and lobby as member of team
- Well versed in a variety of hotel technology systems, such as Opera, Mews, Synxis, Toast POS
- Compile and prepare financial reports, including rate and availability calendar. Understand Mews and Synxis.
- Check and control room reservations, front office systems, and supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to maximize revenue.
- Conduct daily, weekly department meetings
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, manage and complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities.
- Accepting of diversity in culture, race, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, and ethnicity.
- Supervise all department personnel demonstrating high leadership skills, model behaviors, and exemplary actions.
- Manage and motivate all front office personnel with daily supervision to include staffing, training, discipline, scheduling and visually monitoring performance to ensure adherence to all service and productivity standards to provide guest satisfaction.
At Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a luxury resort, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Powered by JazzHR
Compensation details: 70000
Location: Moab, Utah, US
Posted Date: 11/1/2023
Sorrel River Ranch