Chicago, IL, United States
- 55,000 Annually Plus up to 20% Bonus Potential
- Free Parking or Bus Pass Reimbursement
- Free Meal every shift
- 2 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediate Hiring
- Great Advancement Opportunities
The Assistant Restaurant Manager has the very important job of partnering with the Restaurant General Manager on leading the restaurant team. Our Assistant Restaurant Managers are experts at delegating tasks, delivering exceptional customer service, leading by example and developing their team.
- Recruits, trains, develops and communicates with team of Food Travel Experts Implements and maintains guest service standards and/or brand specifications.
- Maintains all merchandising standards, display presentations and signing standards and monitors inventory levels.
- Assists with planning of daily goals, tasks and assignments.
- Develops, plans and assigns daily goals, tasks and Team Member assignments.
- Manages, supervises and evaluates Team Member performance through follow-up to ensure proper completion of assigned tasks and goals and provides feedback including disciplinary action.
- Ensures proper completion through follow-up.
- Assists in monitoring sales performance through the analysis of sales reports and comparison shopping.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures, as well as state health/sanitation standards.
- Manages all office tasks, including management of funds and media, receiving, inventory, purchasing, team member scheduling and payroll.
- Performs any other duties as direct by the Restaurant General Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the food & beverage industry, in a management/supervisory capacity
- Full Service and/or Quick Service restaurant experience preferred
- Proven track record of resolving uncomfortable situations with clients, customers, peers and direct reports.
- Proven ability to effectively manage conflict and ensure successful outcomes; work under pressure and deal with high stress situations while exercising sound judgment and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective organizational maturity to prioritize daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities
Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
Posted Date: 11/16/2022