The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa is looking to Hire a Full Time Guest Service Agent!
Guest Service Agent – Front Office - Full Time - Must have open availability to work evenings and weekends.
$21.00 / Hour plus $2,500 signing bonus - $1,250 paid out after 60 days of successful employment and then $1,250 paid out after 6 months of successful employment.
Be part of a luxury revolution in the hospitality space.
When you become a Team Member at the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, you’re empowered to share your craft side by side with passionate and talented people inspired to create incredible guest moments every day.
If this approach aligns with your passions, join us at a place where your voice and opinion is an integral part of the next generation of hospitality.
Perks and Benefits:
The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa offers qualifying Team Members these unique perks & benefits.
Perks ALL Team Members:
- Easy access to work - centrally located in Kirkland, Washington
- Free on-property parking.
- $5 credit towards team member meal for each day worked.
- Team member appreciation events and recognition celebrations.
- Carillon Point property discounts and perks.
- LifeMart discount program through ADP
Benefits Full Time Team Members:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Team member Assistance Program
Our Guest Experience:
Our property inspires guest to feel peaceful yet adventurous in an escape that will immerses them in the natural beauty and authentic flavor of the Pacific Northwest. We are located on the tranquil shores of Lake Washington; our destination invites guests to disconnect from the distractions of everyday and reconnect to themselves. We encourage guest to explore outdoor activities or simply stay in, our personalized approach to luxury invites guest to treat themselves to a new every day.
What We Are Looking For:
The Guest Services Agent provides the first point of contact for guests and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression. They are responsible for communicating with guests looking to make or cancel hotel reservations. They will greet guests on arrival, assign rooms and suites, issue room keys, collect payment information, bid guests farewell at departure, review final bills and collect feedback.
The Guest Services Agent coordinates between departments to ensure seamless communication and provide highest quality of services
The Guest Services Agent shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. They will be responsible for exemplifying the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa Culture as well as promoting our hotel values of Honesty, Enthusiasm, Integrity, Accountability and Passion for Service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Registers guests into computer system verifying registration, address and credit information
- Accepts payment for guests’ accountants both at the time of registration and check out
- Maintains accurate records of room availability
- Responsible for key control
- Answers incoming guests calls and transfers appropriately
- Provides general Hotel information for guests
- Accepts incoming guest correspondence and transmits appropriately
- Resolves guest problems and is empowered to act in absence of manager
- Follows proper check-in / check-out procedures
- Completes appropriate front office reports
- Provides Valet services as required; arranges bell services for guests; performs Concierge duties as necessary
- Maintains records for all VIPs, special requests, etc.
- Upsells other hotel services and amenities to guests
- Follows established Woodmark Lost and Found Procedures
- Complies with the Woodmark Hotels PCI Policy
- Communicates all pertinent information to the Front Office team
- Follows set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits and refunds
- Assists guests making or cancelling a reservation
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues and reports all safety incidents to on-duty supervisor
- Attends appropriate department, division and hotel meetings
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, maintains accurate time records
- Maintains a professional appearance. Follows all Woodmark Hotel dress code standards
- Remains alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and colleagues at all time
- Performs other related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Hospitality specialty degree of prior hospitality experience preferred
- At least one year customer service experience preferred
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Possess a valid WA driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Must possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be detailed-orientated and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to accurately follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Must always ensure a teamwork environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the guests and associates
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
Location: Kirkland, Washington, US
Posted Date: 11/18/2022